BuzzFeed : 51 Thoughts All Single People Have At New Year's Eve Parties




Can’t wait to kiss no one!



Walt Disney Pictures / Via whatshouldtheatrecallme.tumblr.com


1. All right, let's scope out the potential kissers.

2. Hmm, that guy's cute.

3. Wait, who's that coming towards him?

4. Oh. Must be his girlfriend. Dammit.

5. Maybe they're just friends.

6. Yeah, no. Not just friends. Friends don't kiss like that. At least, my friends don't...

7. Okay, onto option number two...

8. Hellllloooooo, gorgeous!

9. I bet he's a good kisser.



Tribute Movies / Via monteithmichele.tumblr.com


10. Should I go talk to him?

11. Oh, God, he's looking this way.

12. ABORT, ABORT!

13. I'll just pull out my phone and pretend I'm talking to someone.

14. Yeah, that'll look natural.

15. He's gotta fall for it and move along now.

16. Nothing to see here, sir.

17. He's coming this way.

18. This is not a drill.

19. I repeat, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.




View Entire List ›


via on BuzzFeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment