BuzzFeed : 21 Things Girl-Boy Best Friends Just Get




“Yes, I can teach you how to iron.”


Every potential S.O. must go through a screening process before either of you gets emotionally involved.


Every potential S.O. must go through a screening process before either of you gets emotionally involved.


And if your best friend doesn't like them, they're out.


Nickelodeon / tumblr.com


It is an unspoken rule that if one of you needs the other, all plans are dropped immediately.


It is an unspoken rule that if one of you needs the other, all plans are dropped immediately.


In the pub drinking when your BFF calls? Tough shit, you're going to have to excuse yourself.


CW / goosip-girl.xobor.de


If one of you doesn't want to do something alone, the other is obligated to go along.


If one of you doesn't want to do something alone, the other is obligated to go along.


"I'm meeting him for the first time since we broke up. Will you come?" "Sure, but I'm still mad at him so I'm going to grab his hand too hard when I shake it."


NBC / pawneeindiana.tumblr.com


You've definitely had at least one conversation that started, "Tampons. Please explain."


You've definitely had at least one conversation that started, "Tampons. Please explain."


E4 / betweenscreens.com




View Entire List ›


via on BuzzFeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment